Table of Contents
- Reasons to Get a Remote Control Swimming Alligator Head
- Fun Ways to Use a Remote Control Alligator Head
- Best Remote Control Swimming Alligator
- What to Look For When Buying a Remote Control Swimming Alligator
- Top Pick
If you love pranks, you have come to the right place. Take your plans to a whole new level with these lifelike remote control swimming alligator heads! Originally designed for the removal of unwanted pond predators such as geese and heron, these floating reptilian heads have become rather popular amongst pranksters. Imagine the possibilities of scaring unwary swimmers, boaters, and your friends! It is a hilarious but harmless prank.
Reasons to Get a Remote Control Swimming Alligator Head
Made from high-grade materials, remote control motorized alligator head replicates the actual appearance, movement, and terror of these frightening reptiles. These mighty things can even fool animals with the true-to-life features they have to offer, such as texture, sound, and motion, accompanied by water movement. Materials such as resin really bring its reptilian skin to life.
Can Serve as Lake Guards
The remote control swimming alligator head provides an effective guard against unwanted wild predators, protecting your fish from birds like geese, ducks, and heron. They are ideal for fish or shrimp breeding grounds and farms. They mimic the slow movement of real alligators and have incredible floating abilities, thus effectively scaring birds away. Say goodbye to bird infestations for good, simply with the help of this majestic fun-sized animal.
Animate your garden pond using these crazy alligator head decoys. You can bring your pond, Koi pond, and even your swimming pool to life with these realistic-looking alligator heads. They are also excellent for Halloween and April’s Fools Day. Plus, they are not only designed for water; you can use these for decoration purposes anywhere in your house. It is never too late to foster the reptile lover inside you. Upgrade your outdoor setting with this fierce beast.
Child Friendly (some models)
Some models of remote control alligator heads are designed to be child-friendly, offering parental controls and monitoring options. When your little ones see this majestic fun-sized roaring gator come to life, the look on their faces will be priceless. Although they are a little expensive, they bring a new meaning to play time and their remarkable design and composition help make them long-lasting. They are educational and incredibly fun at the same time.
This is definitely a toy worth having and, don’t fret, it will not be breaking any soon. These remote-controlled alligator heads are designed to be durable. The premium quality plastic, long-lasting paint, and advanced features such as being waterproof make these toys resistant to any minor damages. These floating crocodile alligator heads are safe for use in lakes, swamps, ponds, and even residential swimming pools. It might just be your new swimming best friend. They are portable and light, making them easy to be carried anywhere.
Good for Pranks
Step up your prank game with these genuine looking alligator heads. With only their heads visible, they are certainly going to scare any observers. As they are remote-controlled, you can plan the ultimate prank and even record it on your phone. These gator heads can go up to a speed of 15 km/h!
Fun Ways to Use a Remote Control Alligator Head
They are Great for Pranks
With remarkably naturalistic details to features that mimic the actual beast, these remote-controlled alligator heads are quite popular amongst pranksters. The alligator head moves slowly, imitating the reptile’s behaviour when hunting its prey; thus, it is bound to make somebody’s hair curl. Is April Fools approaching? Are you stuck in a prank war with your colleague? Take your prank game to the next level with an alligator head and you will most certainly scare your intended target. Plan the greatest prank of your life with these fully remote-controlled alligators.
They are Child-Friendly
If you remember your own childhood, you must know how much children are fascinated by animals, especially scary-looking one; or perhaps your child wishes to befriend a real life gator, but that certainly is not an option. Surprise your little one with a lifelike miniature version of their favourite reptile. They make great, low maintenance pets and are safe for children over the age of 3. Top quality plastic and resin make these toys durable and resistant to any mistreatment by children.
Best Remote Control Swimming Alligator
Below we have gathered the four best remote control alligator head for sale in the market today to see if these are the ones you are looking for.
This remote-controlled crocodile head is made to resemble the characteristics of a real alligator. With true-to-life eyes, scaly-looking skin, and a roaring mouth that opens and closes, this toy provides you with limitless possibilities of having fun.
- Product dimensions are 12.9 x 7.4 x 4.1 inches
- It is made from high-grade materials, making it durable and long-lasting
- It can float easily and sails smoothly
- It moves slowly, mimicking the motion of an actual alligator and includes real sound effects
- The radio system offers a 20 to 30 feet range without any interruptions
This remote control crocodile head by Top Race is incredibly fun. It is great for parties, pranks, and it really brings your playtime experience to life with its noticeably accurate details.
This remote control alligator head by Lesgos will definitely bring your pond, swimming pool, or even your bathtub to life. Designed to look just like real crocodiles, this decoy is meant to bring you the ultimate wildlife experience with surprisingly easy controls.
- Product dimensions are 12.59 x 6.69 x 4.72 inches and it has a net weight of 300g
- It is crafted with premium quality material, making it durable
- It includes a fully waterproof electronic system, with features like waterproof charging ports that are wrapped in rubber
- It’s realistic appearance and lifelike movement effectively scares away any unwanted wildlife, preventing bird infestations
- It offers a 2.4GHz Radio System that offers disturbance-free frequency and a wide range
- The controls allow you to move forward, reverse, and turn left or right
- These alligator heads consist of a UV shielded structure, making them hazard free for your pond creatures
- These alligator heads can be used as decorations for parties, swimming pools, ponds, and even bathrooms. They are water and dust resistant.
- They are ideally suited for the protection of shrimp and fish farms by scaring away any possible predators
This shockingly realistic alligator head by Lesgos is equipped with advanced technology and boasts an incredible design. It has some awesome features such as two propellers that keep it afloat and create wind and air movements quite similar to the motion of a real crocodile. For such a terrifying looking toy, it is fairly easy to control and offers uninterrupted radio range.
The spectacular EUGNN floating crocodile head with a super boat is made up of top quality resin that makes it look just like a real alligator. The detail on its outer skin is truly incredible, tricking all possible observers.
- Product dimensions are 31.3 x 14.4 x 12.5 cm
- It has a 2.4GHz remote control system, allowing interference-free control with an increased range
- The remote has 4-channel operation, letting you move forward, reverse, and turn left and right
- It is protected from low voltage. Its speed automatically decreases while receiving low voltage
- It has two propellers on the boat that keep the head afloat and allow it to swim smoothly
- Its water-resistant base and all electronics, including water plugs, are coated with rubber and that makes it fully waterproof
- It can swim up to the speed of 15km/h
The EUGNN floating crocodile head will definitely make the next visit to your favourite pond or lake truly memorable. Built on a waterproof foundation with a powerful motor, this crocodile can swim up to the speed of 15 km/h. It is difficult for most swimmers to out-swim this beast. Scare all kayakers and swimmers with this floating remote-controlled alligator head race boat.
The Flytec remote control motorized alligator head is equipped with the latest technology and a remarkably realistic design that replicates the terrifying reptile and captures all its terror, easily making it one of the best of its kind in the market.
- The product’s size is 39 x 20 x 12.5 cm
- It has a 2.4GHz remote transmitter which cancels any radio interference
- By replicating the motion of real alligators and generating similar wind and water movement, these floating alligator head race boats effectively scare off pond predators, keeping your fish and pond habitat safe. They are ideal for fish and shrimp farms.
- It offers low voltage protection with in-built mechanisms that automatically decrease the speed of the boat if it faces low voltage
- Two propellers keep it balanced and floating on the water, preventing it from overturning
- The entire structure of the alligator head and all its interior is waterproof, making it even more fun in open waters
- The run time ranges from 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the battery
This terrifying floating remote controlled gator head by Flytec effectively guards your pond from any unwanted visitors such as ducks, geese, or heron, keeping your fish safe. It is perfect for koi ponds, fish farms, golf courses, and even amusement parks! As a bonus, you will get to terrorise your favourite public pond with this incredibly realistic alligator head.
What to Look For When Buying a Remote Control Swimming Alligator
Whether you are a prankster looking for your next great prank or somebody who has had enough of bird infestations in their beloved garden pond, choosing the right remote-controlled swimming alligator head is crucial. These decoys generally tend to be expensive as they are designed with top quality materials and have waterproof structures and advanced features. There are certain things you might want to take in consideration before purchasing a floating gator boat:
Make Sure it is Waterproof
As the main purpose of these remote control alligator head is to sail smoothly on water, water-resistance plays a major role in their functionality. You will want to go for the ones with premium quality materials and water-resistant electronics. Their electronic parts are coated with rubber, keeping them safe from water. Expensive remote control alligator heads are equipped with a solid base and a strong exterior, with propellers keeping them afloat.
The Brand or Manufacturer
As they can be a bit pricey, it is sensible to buy floating alligator head race boats from a reputable and trusted manufacturer. These brands are more likely to generate high-quality products which are long-lasting, saving you both money and time. Look for products that are highly recommended and have a loyal customer base.
It Should Look Realistic
These exciting toys can protect your garden pond or fish farms from uninvited predators. They are designed to look and move just like real alligators. By including propellers on the boat, these heads stay afloat and generate wind and water movement, mimicking the actual reptile. In order to effectively ward off birds such as geese and ducks, these things have to look realistic and really bring the whole experience to life. Some floating alligator heads feature vivid, true-to-life eyes, and scaly reptilian skin, as well as a roaring functional mouth; this makes them truly terrifying to behold.
Out of all the crazy, terrifying remote control swimming alligator heads mentioned above in this guide, our favourite gator head is the Lesgos Remote Control Alligator Head. For a reasonable price, this product effectively gets rid of unwanted wildlife such as birds, protecting your pond habitat and fish. Its realistic scaly exterior, bright yellow eyes and slow movement make it truly frightening.
The possibilities of pulling pranks on swimmers, boaters and observers are limitless! It includes advanced features such as waterproof interior and exterior, a powerful motor, and a remote control system that works interference-free and works on a wide range; this allows you to control the gator from a distance.
The controls are very easy and convenient, allowing you to move forward, reverse, and turn left or right without difficulty. Even when it’s not in use, its naturalistic details and design make it an exciting new addition to your pond or pool. It will definitely catch everybody’s attention.
Remote control alligator heads are tremendously fun and interactive toys that will really bring out the nature-lover and prankster inside you. They look terrifyingly realistic and will most certainly zest up your outdoor natural setting. We are confident that any alligator head you pick from the list above will be great; however, the end decision is completely yours. Choose whichever remote-controlled alligator head fulfils your needs.