Table of Contents
3D technology and 3D printing are the most advanced form of technology introduced and being used worldwide. It allows the construction of three-dimensional objects or images. With the introduction of this technology, the market started filling with several printers for three-dimensional printing. You must have come across the coolest of the printers, but the two that always takes the lead and makes a choice difficult are the Ender-3 3D printer and CR-10 3D printer. Both have almost the same prize and quality are among the top of the list but which one worth more
Today, we aim to provide an in-depth comparison of both. The aim is to make a choice easy for you, so happy reading!
Ender 3 vs CR 10: The Details
Ender 3 Review
The Ender 3 3D Printer is a highly affordable FDM printer made up of a high-quality aluminum frame. The printer comes with a built-in motherboard, and the printing operation is stable. The printer comes in the semi-assembled form and has all the necessary items for mounting the printer, like screws, screwdrivers, modeling snips, etc. The hotbed reaches a temperature of 110 degrees Celsius in just five minutes.
The body is large and provides enough creative space for printing. It also has a power failure continued feature. If the power is disconnected anytime during the printing process, it continues from the same point whenever the power is connected back. The printer operates on all kinds of operating systems like Windows XP/Vista/Mac etc.
Ender 3 Dimensions
The length of the Creality Ender 3 printer is 8.7 x 8.7 x 9.8 inches and weighs 17.21 pounds.
Ender 3 Build Volume
The printer has a build volume of 235 x 235 mm.
Ender 3 Bed Size
The Creality Ender 3 3D Printer has a printing area of 220 x 220 x 250 mm/s.
Ender 3 Print Speed
The printer has a resolution of 100 microns and a printing speed of 150 mm/s.
Ender 3 Specs
- The Ender 3 3D printer has a built-in high-quality power supply of 3500 watts that is ideal for easy and stable long-time printing.
- The printer saves you from any hassle of going through the process of reprinting if the power disconnects at any point. The resume printing function saves a lot of time and waste.
- The upgraded wheels in the printer’s basic structure move very smoothly, does not make noise, and durable.
- There is a life-time technical support available by the manufacturers.
- The printer prevents any plugging risk and extrusion by using upgraded extruder technology.
- The Ender 3 3D printer is an open-source printer.
- Several, small helpful designs ease out the user experience within the basic structure of the printer.
- Certain parts of the printer are semi-assembled that can be easily mounted using the company’s instruction book. This feature makes the printer portable and easy to carry.
- The printer ensures highly precise printing.
- This is the best kind of gift that can be provided to the children. This printer will help them learn the basic structure of a 3D printer.
- The printer is extremely affordable.
- The printing volume is fairly decent.
- Prints high-quality material.
- Easy mounting and dismounting.
- The bed needs to be leveled again and again.
- The base is uneven, which makes it difficult to level the bed.
The Creality CR-10 3D Printer is an open-source printer using a 100% pure, high-quality aluminum frame. It has all-metal construction. The frame is extra-large and allows for the printing of larger models that most printers couldn’t. The printer comes equipped with a flat glass bed that provided excellent stability and a flat surface for the smallest to the largest model.
The printer comes equipped with extra-large and oversized leveling nuts to make the base more stable and adjustable than ever. The heating bed’s operating range is up to 115 degree Celsius, which paves the way for high quality and exotic models. The printing accuracy of the printer is astounding and requires minimum manual work.
The frame is 12 x 12 x 15.5 inches and weighs 30 pounds.
CR10 Build Volume
The Creality CR-10 has a build volume of 300 x 300 x 400 mm.
CR10 Bed Size
The bed Size of the Creality CR 10 is 300 x 300 x 400 mm.
CR-10 Print Speed
The maximum printing speed of this printer is 100 mm/s.
- The printer has a solid frame made up of 100% pure aluminum.
- The printer has an extremely simple turn-knob interface system.
- The printer can print the largest of the model due to the extremely spacious creative space provided for printing. The extruder reduces the high weight on the X-axis of the printer, resulting in the printer’s effectively generous performance.
- The high-quality aluminum frame provides a durable base, and the engineered thermoplastic wheels provide greater stability to the printer even after extensive use of the printer.
- The bed is made up of reliable and flat surfaced glass that eases the printing experience.
- The safe-operation of the printer is ensured using a double-fuse design. It prevents all the electronics inside the printer from any damage during the power surge or dysconnectivity.
- The elimination of the steel rods from the printer structure has dropped the printer’s noise level.
- It is an ideal printer for creating amazing and custom projects for the teachers, students, hobbyists, etc
- The printer comes with extra-large and over-sized leveling nuts that make the base leveling easier and allow for better adjustments and fine-tuning.
- The printer prints accurately from end to end, layer over layer line with 100% accuracy.
- Easily mounted structure.
- Removable glass print bed.
- Simpler and durable design.
- Focuses on the most minutes of the details.
- Impressively fun printing.
- Heating up takes a lot of time.
- The extruder placement is rather awkward.
Ender 3 vs CR 10: Head to Head Comparison
Creality is known for its quality products. This is clearly evident if you look at both of the products. However, you must know the differences to make a choice easy.
The Ender 3 is a portable and less space-consuming printer than the CR-10; CR-10 takes more space than the ender 3. The assembling of the CR 10 takes 10 minutes to assemble while the Ender 3 takes two hours to assemble. The resolution of the CR-10 is clearer than the Ender 3 and also the printing speed. The CR-10 is a winner in terms of specifications.
However, in terms of the features, Ender 3 does have an advantage over CR 10 as it is the latest model and is equipped with the latest technology. Unlike CR10, Ender 3 has a power resume function that saves the user from ruined time and waste, and also the CR 10 heats up slowly compared to the Ender 3, which usually takes 5 minutes to heat up to 110 degrees Celsius.
As for the pricing, Ender 3 wins as it provides the best of the features at the most affordable rates. The CR 10 also has amazing features to present but with a cost that may be extremely unaffordable for some.
The Creality CR 10 is the best option because of its larger build volume and print bed. Also, it is not heavy on the pocket, and the print quality is beyond amazing. It has excellent stability, and the high temperature of the heating bed ensure exotic and perfect models. Plus, the machine requires minimum manual work, and the printing accuracy is astounding.
ANYCUBIC Photon UV LCD 3D Printer
AnyCubic Photon LCD Printer has emerged as one of the greatest alternatives of the most high-end 3D printer market. This printer does amazing work while being easy on the pocket. It is a potential game-changer for DLP desktop 3D printing sector.
- The ANYCUBIC Photon UV LCD 3D Printer is an easy-to-use printer. Easy to level, has software that is relatively easier to use and fewer settings to deal with.
- The printer has a length of 4.53″ inches, a width of 2.56′ inches, and a height of 6.1″ inches.
- It offers an incredibly accurate resolution and makes even the tiniest part ever with extreme accuracy and smoothness.
- The printer has a printing speed of 20 mm/h and a printing size of 220x220x400 mm.
FlashForge 3D-FFG-ADV3 Adventurer 3 Lite FDM 3D Printer
The Flashforge Adventurer 3D printer has a minimalist compact design and light in weight. The printer has a removable and flexible heated printing bed. It also has a full-color HD touch screen with a UI interface design.
- The printer has a dimension of 20.16 x 19.13 x 16.69 inches and a weight of 26.65 pounds.
- The printer provides a noise-free printing experience.
- The nozzle of the printer is detachable and quickly heats up.
- The printer has an auto filament loading system. The printing gets suspended if there is any breakage or runs out, and the printing process will begin from the suspended point as soon as the new filament is loaded.
Double your printing efficiency and speed with the Tenlog 3D printer. The body of the printer is made using aluminum alloy and sheet metal material. It allows seamless dual material printing by allowing the printing with even two different diameter nozzles.
- The printer’s basic structure is made using 100% pure quality aluminum.
- The dimension of the printer is 23.23 x 20.47 x 29.92 inches and weighs up to 44.75 Pounds.
- The printer has a resume printing function in case of any power surge or breakdown.
- The printer offers a dual material printing that allows you to use two different colored filaments to obtain multi-colored models.
The 3D printers have taken the market by storm. They are indeed the most advanced kind of technology in the printing world. The two most famous out of all the 3D printers introduced are Ender 3 and CR 10 printers. Both of them are absolutely amazing and very easy to use. However, certain differences between the specifications, features, and pricing have been listed above in detail. The Ender 3 is a winner in terms of specifications while being easy on your pocket. CR 10 has an advantage over Ender 3 In terms of features while being very unaffordable for many.
Leave a Reply