Table of Contents
- Motherboard Requirements for Ryzen 5 3600 Processor
- The Picks: 5 Best Motherboard for Ryzen 5 3600
- What To Look For When Choosing a Motherboard For Ryzen 5 3600?
- Final Words
Ryzen 5 3600 has been around for quite some time. Thanks to its efficiency, affordability, and powerful features that it is one of the best-selling processors since its release. This gaming CPU is pretty solid for productivity tasks.
Ryzen 5 3600 is an effective 6 core processor having 12 enormous threads that provide exceptional performance in single and multi-core processes. It provides a 3.8 GHz base speed and 4.4 GHz boost frequency. Its 7nm architecture with overclocking potential, outstanding features, and processing power have even created a bigger buzz than its predecessors and successors.
In addition to the best price to performance ratio, it also includes a PCIe 4 support. All in all, this processor is an ideal choice for high-end gaming and demanding tasks. Its capable cooler ensures efficiency and high performance even when pushed to the limit. But, to use your Ryzen 53600 to its full potential, you need to pair it up with a powerful motherboard.
The motherboard is known as the backbone of any PC. It determines the performance of all the crucial components of the PC and ensures stable power delivery. Although Ryzen 5 3600 does not require a very expensive motherboard to work to its full extent, but to support high-end gaming, a reliable motherboard matters a lot.
There are plenty of quality motherboards present in the market. And, it is often challenging to find the best suitable that can make your Ryzen 5 3600 run to its full potential. If you are also one of those confused people who don’t know how to select the best suitable motherboard, don’t worry, you are at the right place. In this article, we are focusing on the best motherboards for Ryzen 5 3600 and the factors to consider before choosing one.
Motherboard Requirements for Ryzen 5 3600 Processor
Ryzen 5 3600 is one of the most efficient processors and its efficiency moves to another extent when it gets paired up with a competent motherboard. It is pretty simple and does not demand much from the motherboard so, we do not require a beast-type motherboard to run Ryzen 5 3600. Any quality motherboard with some high-end features can perform well with this processor.
The CPU rating of Ryzen 5 3600 is 65 W TDP, so you do not require a top-of-the-line VRM or a bundle of extra features in the motherboard. However, some new connectivity features, decent VRM, Wi-Fi 6 support, and BIOS interference can serve as a cool breeze. This processor only supports an AM4 socket so the motherboard should possess an AM4 socket.
The form factor, RAM, and SATA should also be well compatible so that you can get the maximum performance. There are a variety of motherboards compatible with the Ryzen 5 3600 are available in the market. You simply have to overview your requirements and select the one best suitable to enjoy the high-end build of your processor.
The Picks: 5 Best Motherboard for Ryzen 5 3600
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK
MSI B450 TOMAHAWK stands out among other motherboards due to several reasons. In addition to an excellent price to performance ratio, it also offers a vast range of remarkable features, VRM quality, and connectivity.
This fierce-looking motherboard is powerful enough for high-end gaming and demanding tasks. Unlike other powerful motherboards, it does not heat up quickly, rather performs optimally even at full speed.
Its new core boost technology permits undisturbed and rapid power delivery to the CPU at pin-down precision. Moreover, its high-quality audio capacitors, an HD audio capacitor, and dedicated amplifiers offer superclass audio without the intrusion of the rest of the motherboard.
It supports up to 64 GB dual-channel DDR4 memory and comprises a USB type C, 6 SATA slots, and 4 DIMM slots. All in all, MSI B450 TOMAHAWK is an ideal motherboard for Ryzen 5 3600, and you will not regret buying it.
- It supports 2-way AMD and crossfire technology.
- It provides studio-grade sound quality for an immersive gaming experience.
- It comes with pre-installed I/O shielding.
- It supports 1st and 2nd generation processors.
- It features an AM4 socket.
- Its maximum storage capacity is 64GB dual-channel DDR4.
- It includes a gaming device port.
- It comes with a new core boost technology.
- It also features high-quality audio capacitors.
- It weighs 2.91 lbs.
- It is smoother than other systems.
- It is well built and sturdy.
- Its lighting effects are pretty cool.
- Its extended heat sink design provides cooling.
- It supports a multi-core CPU.
- It comprises brilliant and unique gaming rules.
- It lacks mounting screws.
- Its manual contains very little information.
- It comprises only a single M.2 slot.
The MSI B450 TOMAHAWK is one of the most demanding entry-level motherboards available in the market. Its well-built structure and enormous features add to its worth. Its superior performance, durability, reliability, good value to money and other top-notch features makes it an ultimate choice for users.
Asus ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero
When it comes to gaming there is no better option than Asus ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero. It is another affordable and high-performing motherboard suitable for Ryzen 5 3600. Its overclocking features and dedicated design set it apart from the rest.
It comes with the Al suit 3’s dashboard-style control panel by which you can tweak every feature of your PC in a single touch. This control panel also allows you to obtain a balance between stability, proficiency, and cooling.
It also contains an onboard Wi-Fi 6 support that permits ultrafast speed, networking, and enhanced performance in dense Wi-Fi environments, and better network capacity. Moreover, it supports a huge memory of up to 128 GB of DDR4 RAM. In addition to the PCIe 4.0 mode, it also features 8 SATA ports to ensure the availability of maximum storage. This motherboard also features Bluetooth 5, Wi-Fi 6, 5G LAN, and 8 channel audios.
It includes great accents of RGB lighting on the back of the I/O shield and VRM heatsinks that complement its gaming aesthetics.
- It features AM4 sockets for AMD Ryzen processors.
- It has a comprehensive thermal design containing a PCH heatsink, ROG cooling zone, and M.2 aluminium heatsink.
- Its storage capacity is up to 128 GB.
- It offers 5-way optimization.
- It includes a pre-mounted I/O shield.
- BIOS Flashback, ASUS safe slot, and some other premium components are present for maximum endurance.
- It has extensive overclocking options.
- It also features a synchronized RGB lighting technology.
- It weighs 5.70 lbs.
- It comes with great quality and a stylish design.
- Its VRM setup is extraordinary.
- The debug led is very handy.
- Its RGB is remarkable.
- It includes 12 USB ports on the rear I/O.
- It has a great storage capacity.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
- It is easy to install.
- It lacks a CPU protective cover.
- Its price is a bit high.
- The chipset fan sits directly under the GPU, which is not very favorable.
Asus ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero is an insane motherboard that rocked the heatsink block. Its incredible features make it worth considering.
Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite Wi-Fi Motherboard
Gigabyte has been around for a very long time, but in recent years it comes to the list of top companies with its high-quality motherboards at affordable rates. Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite Wi-Fi Motherboard is it’s one of the best products available in the market.
It has a lot of features and functions. Although some buyers have issues with the BIOS, a majority apprehend the incredible overall built and potential. It comes with a modern type C header that enables fast charging and data transfer. Moreover, the DDR4 XMP ensures a significant boost in performance.
There is no need to install a memory or CPU graphic card. As an alternative, download the new BIOS file and click the Q flash plus to start the automatic installation. The assimilated I/O shield armor guards the motherboard against any electrostatic charge.
You can expect great all-around performance with little investment. A ton of useful features, a high-performance module, and the desired output are ensured at a low cost.
- It features an AM4 socket.
- It includes an integrated I/O shield armor.
- An extended VRM heatsink is also present.
- It features a Q dual Ultra-fast NVMe PCIe and thermal guard.
- It comprises an Intel gigabit LAN.
- It supports 2nd and 3rd Gen Ryzen and Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processor.
- It also includes high-quality audio capacitors and audio noise guards with LED trace path lighting.
- It has a storage capacity of 128 GB.
- It weighs 0.77 lbs.
- It can support DDR4 XMP.
- The integrated I/O shield enables smooth PC building.
- It has a great VRM and Intel LAN.
- Its installation is pretty easy and straightforward.
- Noise guards and high quality audio capacitors provide superb quality audio output.
- Mildly loud PCH fan and quite often whines.
- It also lacks debug LEDs.
- The BIOS has some configuration issues.
The Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite is a great product for those who want a high-end device at a reasonable price. It guarantees quality performance supported by a handful of features. You should consider it if you do not want to make a considerable investment.
MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
It is one of the favorite motherboards among customers for overclocking the Ryzen 5 3600. It is known as an entry-level gaming PC due to its suitability for beginners. This motherboard features 4 RAM slots rather than the 2 usual slots.
Its flawless features provide top-notch performance in all tasks. Moreover, its installation is quite simple for both software and physical drivers and it is extremely user-friendly.
The mystic light utility of MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC customizes and sets the color scheme. You can merge the selected colors from the color palate with your system style. You can also uphold the cooling system to obtain a consistent performance.
Numerous controllable fan headers are available to provide cooling according to the need. These excellent cooling features make it most suitable for heavy tasks and games. The smart MSI gaming techniques permit you to outperform the contenders while gaming.
Its creative hardware and software tools can keep you one step ahead in the competition and enhance your skills. Moreover, it has the best VRM design and heatsink among all other MSI B45O motherboards.
- It features an AM4 CPU socket.
- It supports the 1st and 2nd generation of the AMD Ryzen and Ryzen with a Radeon Vega Graphics processor.
- It also supports 2-way AMD crossfire technology.
- It features mystic light and mystic light sync.
- It has a storage capacity of 64 GB.
- It provides a Ddr4 boost with steel armor.
- It weighs 3.30 lbs.
- It provides a lot of flexibility.
- It offers a great layout.
- It provides exceptional VREG cooling for B450.
- It also offers top-class sound quality.
- Its controllable fan headers provide cooling according to the desire and requirement.
- It has no boot issue and no display.
- It is a bit expensive than other similar products.
- Its M.2 nad PCIe wiring is a little complicated.
MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC is a remarkable motherboard that provides what it offers in the true sense of the word. It makes the professionals and gamers experience an authentic and realistic experience. It is a product worth buying.
ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Consumers are happy and satisfied with the performance of the ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming motherboard. It is one of the best matches for the Ryzen 5 3600. This quality motherboard can fulfil all your requirements.
It features a wireless intel networking card and has enough power to fill the Ryzen cores, cooling, storage, and connectivity options for the vast range of hardware. Besides all, it does not compromise on the features and provides high-quality performance.
Its installation process is very straightforward and reliable. Other than some shutdown issues, it has everything that you need to generate an ultimate gaming rig with high quality on a low budget.
- It features an AM4 socket.
- It supports AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 and 7th generation Athlon processors.
- It includes an automated system-wide tunning.
- It has a storage capacity of 64 GB.
- It provides 5-way optimization.
- It also features a pre-mounted I/O for easy installation.
- It maintains constant cooling.
- It offers a wide memory range of 64 GB.
- It provides fine overclocking.
- It is very easy to build.
- It delivers great performance and quality.
- It lacks a BIOS update.
- It is a bit expensive.
- Its Bluetooth connectivity is not good enough.
The ASUS ROG Strix B450-E motherboard is a delicate combination of beauty and functionality. In addition to classy design, it is also reliable. You will definitely love this robust build.
What To Look For When Choosing a Motherboard For Ryzen 5 3600?
The decision about choosing a motherboard for Ryzen 5 3600 should be very careful because it is the device on which the whole system is dependant. There are several crucial factors to consider before buying a motherboard. Here they are.
Before choosing a motherboard to buy, you need to select the form factor. It mentions the architectural design of the motherboard that you will be using for your Ryzen 5 3600. In this regard, ATX motherboards are very famous for their more expansion slots that allow additional components.
After the choice of form factor, the next step is to choose the processor socket. The motherboard’s processor socket decides the processor that you can use. The most common processors are the intel’s LGA and AMD’s PGA. While the BGA processors are now out-of-date.
Random Access Memory
The RAM of your system is directly dependent on the motherboard you choose. The motherboards that support at least 16 GB of RAM are the most suitable ones, even if you don’t want to use this RAM.
No doubt all the above-described motherboards are the best available on the market. But, our top pick is the MSI B450 TOMAHAWK. It not only offers an excellent VRM and top-notch feature set, but also provides great value to money. It has nailed the B450 lineup with its amazing quality and high performance.
You should give this incredible motherboard a chance. We are sure that you won’t regret your decision.
Ryzen 5 3600 is a strong and versatile processor. It performs amazingly well even when pushed to its limit. That’s the reason for its huge popularity among professionals and high-end game lovers.
Moreover, the right motherboard can maximize the power of this remarkable processor to the full potential. However, selecting the right motherboard is a huge problem. So in the above article, we have listed the motherboards that are highly compatible with the Ryzen 5 3600. In addition to compatibility, they are also equipped with a variety of features that can provide you with a real user experience.
You can select any of the above-mentioned motherboards if you want to build a high-end gaming PC.
Leave a Reply