Table of Contents
- 5 Most Economical Inkjet Printer
- What to Look for When Buying an Inkjet Printer?
- Final Words
In this highly digitalized world, printers have proved to be a godsend. These devices have helped us say farewell to handwritten letters or assignments. Now you only need to create your document digital document, hit the print option, and voila! From students to corporate places, anyone who works on computers, printers have almost become a need, but these devices are not known to be low-cost. Nevertheless, when you imagine paying for printing your documents every time, buying a printer can be a cost-effective solution. However, if you are looking to print high-quality results on a budget, then you have come to the right place.
Talking about printers, particularly on a budget, there are many options, and some have a lot to offer. Therefore, we have waded through the endless options and compiled a list of the five best economical inkjet printers to save you all the hassle. Read on to see what these printers have to offer as we have also provided a guide so you can make the right choice.
5 Most Economical Inkjet Printer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 provides a space-saving solution to enhance productivity in the office and your home. It provides a laser-sharp text with its revolutionary Core Technology, which provides performance beyond laser and print shop quality. The capacity to hold more than 250 print sheet papers provides ease at work, and you won’t have to replace the papers more frequently. This printer is designed to use with genuine Epson cartridges. The use of cartridge by other brands may not work correctly with this printer, even if they claim compatibility. The printer’s design is provided on the printer’s box and can also be retrieved from other sources like the official website.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 can be used for both black and color printing purposes at a fast speed. It provides a 30 percent cost-effectiveness in printing as compared to other laser color printers. The printing time will vary based on various factors, including system configurations, software, and page complexity. Most printer features require an internet connection, and some have a compulsion for a dedicated email, too. Epson periodically provides updates for the firmware to improve security issues, performance and small bugs are also fixed to ensure that the device is working as it is designed.
- Fast color and black printing, ISO printing speed of 20ppm (black) and 10ppm (color)
- Large paper capacity of 250 sheets
- 2.7 inches colored touchscreen LCD
- Provides auto 2-side printing ability
- Provided with 35-paper auto document feeding
- Wireless, Wi-FI Direct, EFC, and ethernet connectivity
- Provides borderless print up to 8.5″ x11.”
- Printshop quality text and graphics without outsourcing the job and with fewer expenses
- Compact and space-saving
- Periodic firmware updates to resolve security and performance issues
- Performance beyond laser with Precision Core technology
- 30 percent lower printing cost than laser color printers
- Expensive ink cartridge
- Paper jam issue when less than ten papers left in the tray
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 works efficiently and provides an excellent printing solution for both home and small office works. With its ability to connect wirelessly and connect to Wi-Fi direct and ethernet, it helps you with remote access to the documents for printing purposes. The compatibility with only Epson brand Cartridges provides specificity and ensures quality printing work. The multipurpose printing for both black and colored printing, large paper holding capacity and auto document feeding features makes it a preferable option among other printers.
With the feature of “no drivers needed,” the Canon MX532 printer can AirPrint by connecting to an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. This printer comes with a multitude of features. One can consider it to be all-in-one. The automatic double-sided page printing helps the user give one-time instruction and get results efficiently. This printer cannot only print documents, but it can also scan and fax them. What adds to the beauty of this printer is that it can work with high load efficiently. You don’t have to work with one document at a time for faxing and scanning. It has a feature of a 30-sheet automatic feeder, making your scanning and faxing work easy and time-efficient. One can set up the printer and get busy with other work till this printer gets its work done.
This printer has the option of easy-web printing Ex that requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for windows devices, internet explorer 9 for windows vista SP2 or Windows 7, and Safari 4.0 – 5.0 for Mac OS x v10.5 – 10.6.x. Google cloud print enables you to print whatever you want from the daily used applications. You can also share the printer at home and workplaces with whoever you want.
- 33.6 kbps modem speed
- Fax features include answering machine connectivity, check RX fax info, caller rejection, fax receipt rejection, fax number re-entry, memory transmission, redial, and remote reception
- The print result is high resolution, i.e., 4800 X 1200 maximum color dot per cube inch
- Full-photolithography inkjet nozzle engineering technology
- Four color cartridges system
- The photo can be printer borderless and fast
- Auto-scan mode
- Network scan
- Scan to memory option is also available
- It is an all-in-one printer, scanner, and faxing machine as well as a black and color printer
- It can automatically scan documents
- Doubles-sided printing option available
- Compatible with many software and web printing
- Works efficiently, even with a high workload
- It isn’t compatible with the glossy photo print page for printing photos.
- Isn’t very compatible with google chrome
The Canon MX532 can do flawlessly in producing a high-resolution print, be it a simple document or a photo. Having the feature of faxing, it is a perfect option to consider for workplaces and offices. The fast and time-saving feature helps save time while printing, and its economical price adds more value to this printer. If you are searching for a printer for your office or workplace, this is the best you can find at a very affordable and economical price.
Epson Workforce WF-2860
Another Wi-Fi enabled printer offering laser-perfect printing results is the Epson WorkForce WF-2860 powered by PrecisionCore printing technology. With a versatile, compact, and fast working design, it can hold up to 150 sheets at a given time. This makes it a very convenient and space-saving printer. It also has a 30-page auto document page feeder, with the help of which you will have to reload it less frequently.
Easy setup is offered with a 2.4″ color touch screen, which can also give you easy navigation. Productivity can be enhanced using this printer as it can print double-sided pages. The print quality is sharp and professional, irrespective of printing it from a laptop, desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
- The printer is powered by PrecisionCore
- Touchscreen with a color display of 2.4.”
- Automatic two-sided printing can be enabled
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets
- Wi-Fi can be used to connect devices with the printer
- 150-sheet capacity with 30-page ADF
- Color printing and black printing, both features are available
- Compact and less space-consuming
- Wireless connection to devices
- High-quality results
- Color and black printing features both are available
- Easy setup and navigation through a display screen
- Printer and scanner both are available in one design
- Fast printing speed
- Only compatible with the Epson cartridge, can’t use another brand cartridge in this printer
- If you need a printer for bulk printing, a 150-sheet capacity might not be sufficient, and you would have to refill it again and again.
The Epson Workforce WF-2860 has many features that make it unique and stand out. With economical prices, the printer provides the best services and has top-class features best for use. The high-quality results and the efficiency of printing the pages double-sided automatically gives the user the ease of printing. Wireless connection helps the user to be free of fussing over tangled wiring.
Canon PIXMA MG3620
Another one of the most economical and quality efficient printers is Canon PIXMA MG3620. It is highly compatible with many smartphones and tablets, and it is also compatible with Google cloud and AirPrint. The white color gives an attractive look to the printer, and the stylish design makes the white look pop up more. Besides being stylish and attractive, its compact design is such that it is very low space consuming.
Mobile device software such as iOS and Android all easily compatible with this printer, and it also works smoothly with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac-20 Mac OSx v 10.7.5 – 10.10. All these software compatibilities give this printer an edge over all the other printers as it can be used with many devices and operating software.
- Best printing options are Google cloud print, AirPrint, NFC, Mopria, Canon print
- The whole package includes printer, manual, and documents, setup inks. Setup CD ROM and a power cord.
- It can print, scan, and copy documents
- It has an easy Wi-Fi setup
- Available with the auto duplex printing feature.
- Compatible with many software as mentioned above
- The facility of print, scan, and copy is within your reach
- It is mobile compatible
- Wi-Fi can be easily setup
- Stylish and compact design
- High-quality results
- Wireless connection to the device
- It can color print as well as print black and white documents
- It can only print on plain paper
- White color may get dirty and need cleaning occasionally.
Being compatible with almost all software, the Canon PIXMA MG3620 gives the facility of printing to all the home members (if you are buying it for home) and for all the office employees where everyone has a different brand and software of the device.
Canon Pixma TS6320
Canon PIXMA TS6320 is a modern, stylish, and sleek printer designed to provide customers the ease of performing printing jobs more efficiently in their daily busy lifestyles. This printer has a unique feature of 1.44 inches OLED screen and an LCD status bar, which helps you check your printer’s status quickly and efficiently. With the help of its auto expandable output tray, you can start the printing process from across the room without the need to open the printer. It has five individual ink systems that provide you sharp black text printing and vivid color photos. If you run out of a specific ink, the individual ink system helps replace only the depleted ink rather than replacing the partly used ink cartridge.
This printer is specially designed to connect with smartphones and provide printing facilities via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection. This unique feature helps you connect your printer with your phone and start printing from almost anywhere around your house. It contains a tray in the front to load the papers, but you can also load papers from the back and top feeder. It can be used for printing on glossy photo paper.
- Connectivity through USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
- Available in black color
- Maximum print speed (black and white pages) is 15 pages per minute
- Print output is colored
- Printing technology is inkjet
- Print media is glossy photo paper
- Maximum print media size is 8.5×14 inches
- In-depth and accurate color display
- Sensor for when ink is running low, and the automatic reorder for ink
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets
- Can be used with simple paper as well as glossy photo papers
- The LED status bar helps track all your printing activities
- No support for USB thumb drives or SD cards
- It is mostly used for printing photos
With the facility of the LED status bar, you can keep track of the printing activities. Along with 1.44″ OLED displaying a crisp printed result, the Canon Pixma TS6320 is one of the best inkjet printers. Above all, this printer’s economical prices ensure that everyone can afford them and work efficiently with them.
What to Look for When Buying an Inkjet Printer?
When buying an inkjet printer, one needs to beep several things in mind, especially if you want to spend less money on the printer. The aim is always to get the best product at the most economical prices.
Quality of the Print
Some of the features you need to look for before deciding on a printer is the printing quality. The laser print should be of high quality. You need to check how many dots per inch the inkjet printer can print or if the quality is professional and sharp, or is it rough and uneven. Besides that, you need to check if the printer can only support black and white printing or color print.
If the printer can be connected to the device wirelessly, that is another bonus for the buyer. It can give huge benefits in working freely without worrying about connecting the wires the right way. That is another one of the plus points when buying an economical printer.
Taking care of economical prices, the printer is a one-time payment to make but buying cartridges for the printer is an ongoing cost to bear; you need to make sure the cartridges are readily available and comes at reasonable prices.
The printer’s small and compact size is also a notable feature to keep in mind while buying a printer.
After looking at all the inkjet printers, we have picked the top one for you. Among this list, we have found that The Epson Workforce WF-2860 is the best for price and features. PrecisionCore printing technology is a unique feature that is less common in printers.
All the features that we listed in what to look for in an inkjet printer; all are available in this printer. It can print both mono and color prints accurately.
The cartridge can be used for the same and other brands, which makes it more economical. The 150-sheet capacity makes it space-friendly and suitable for students’ assignments. It also features a 30-page auto-document page feeder; all this helps to reload less frequent and makes working with this printer easy. It has high-speed and high-quality printing results.
The results of this printer are sharp and of professional quality. The double-paged automatic printing feature also gives ease in operating the printer. It has a display screen that can be operated by touch, thus gives ease in navigation and giving instructions.
Printers have become essential for those dealing with paperwork regularly and hence need an economical option. We hope our list will help you choose the printer that is suitable for your needs and work requirements. You will be able to choose better if you follow the guide we have provided. While spending money, it is always best to know the product you want and what the market has to offer.