Table of Contents
- Why Buy a Wireless Printer?
- 5 Best Wireless Printer Under $100
- What to Look for When Choosing a Wireless Printer under $ 100?
- Final Words
A printer is an external hardware device that we employ for printing papers, documents, pictures, or a combination of both. Printers are common in offices, academic institutes, printing houses, and homes. They allow us to get the soft data in the hard form within seconds. Indeed, printers are excellent tools that have saved the time and effort people used to copy things manually. One of the drawbacks of the early printers was that they had wires to connect with other printing devices, making the printing work hard sometimes because of the dependence on data cables. However, the invention of wireless printers has solved this problem for good.
Now with the help of wireless printers, you can print without the chains of cables, hence free from any dependence. Wireless printers are for individual use and save a lot of time and money. They use a wireless connection to print from different devices. This wireless connection can be a Wi-Fi, Personal Area Network (PAN), Bluetooth, Near-Field Communication (NFC), or Cloud. The users may send the files from computers, smartphones, and tablets without connecting the cables. It is indeed a fantastic invention for the world!
Why Buy a Wireless Printer?
There are many reasons why wireless printers are a better choice than traditional printers.
- They have a compact and sleek design.
- They take little space for accommodation.
- They are portable.
- They need cable only for charging, and you may keep them away from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- They allow you to print directly from a USB flash drive, tablet, laptop, or SD card.
- They print relatively fast.
- They have multiple connectivity options, such as Wi-Fi, Personal Area Network (PAN), Bluetooth, Near-Field Communication (NFC), or Cloud.
- They save both time and energy.
- They require little maintenance.
- Most of the wireless printers are eco-friendly.
- They also have the power saving mode to save power.
- They are easy to set up and quick to print.
5 Best Wireless Printer Under $100
The increasing demand for wireless printers has given rise to their overwhelming production in the tech market. Many brands have launched wireless printers, making it difficult for a layperson to choose the best. Only a discerning eye can recognize the right from the wrong. For your ease, in this article, we have compiled a list of the best wireless printers. We backed it with strenuous market research and consumer reviews on various buying sites. This subjective list contains the 5 best wireless printers, which are affordable and efficient at the same time.
Brother HL-2300 D Monochrome Laser Printer
This black colored monochrome printer with laser technology comes with duplex printing. It can print up to 26 ppm and includes a 700 g inbox toner. It can automatically print on both sides of the paper. It also has a 250-sheet paper tray. Another remarkable feature of this printer is that it is quiet and compact. That is why it saves space and protects the environment. Also, it saves time and money. If you like your appliances to satisfy your aesthetic sense. In that case, you will be happy to know that Brother HL-2300 D has an elegant look.
This printer is undoubtedly a need for office and university work. There we have much material in the form of soft copies that need printing in seconds. And it is possible only with the speedy printers like Brother HL-2300 D.
- It has 8 MB RAM
- Its printing speed is up to 26 ppm.
- It has a large 250 sheet paper tray.
- It can automatically print on both sides of the paper.
- It includes 700 pg inbox toner.
- It comes in black color.
- It weighs 15 pounds.
- It is 14.2 X 14 X 7.2 inches.
- It comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- It prints sharp, black, and white pages at up to 2400 X 601dpi resolution.
- Its price is quite affordable.
- Its printing speed makes it reliable.
- Its laser technology is the best for printing.
- It makes no noise.
- It has no additional features.
- It has no Wi-Fi capability.
- It doesn’t print from mobile devices.
The Brother HL-2300 D Monochrome Laser Printer is compatible with office, academic institutes, and home use. You can place it anywhere without cables as it connects it with your laptops or any other device wirelessly. With its good printing speed and printing capability on both sides, this printer is a great choice.
PANTUM P2502W Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
This superb little printer works efficiently. It comes with a fast printing speed, a sleek design, and a compact size. Its input paper capacity is 150 pages. It has a Wi-Fi connection for instant printing in your home and office. It weighs 4.4 pounds.
You may require little effort to use its control button. One of its buttons is for taking out paper, and the other is to start the printing process. Its package includes a printer, a 700-page starter cartridge, a USB interface cable, and a power monochrome setup guide. This printer is best for office and home use.
- Its printing speed is up to 23ppm (Letter), 22ppm (A4), resolutio up to 1200×1200 dpi.
- 7 second print out time
- It has Wi-Fi and mobile connectivity.
- It has a 15,000-page duty cycle for higher printing volume.
- It possesses an automatic sleep mode for the conservation of energy.
- It has a sleek design that can fit nicely in any small place.
- It weighs 4.4 pounds.
- Its dimensions are 15.1× 11 × 8.8 inches.
- It saves time.
- It is energy efficient.
- It saves space due to its compact size.
- It is much cheaper than other wireless printers.
- Its Wi-Fi configuration is a bit tricky.
- You need to shake its toner before every use.
- It’s a bit louder than other laser printers.
No other printer can beat the PANTUM P2502W Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer as it comes in an amazingly reasonable prices and has a long-lasting cartridge. Its setup is straightforward. You may require only 5 minutes for the whole assembly. Its power consumption is low, which is a striking feature.
Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless ALL in One Photo Printer
This printer is specifically for office and home use. It has a sleek and compact design. Printing, scanning, and faxing have become more comfortable with this mini printer than other huge printers. Its set up is a breeze. Just grab your mobile device, download the Canon Print App, and press the Wireless Connect button to begin the process. Its display screen is not very large. It has a combined cartridge-one black and the other white.
It can print both colored and black. It has an auto-duplex printing option. It comes with features like Wi-Fi, auto 2-sided printing, and an ADF for scanning and faxing. It has a flatbed scanner for scanning. It also works with Alexa to print your command. There are many other features like Air Print, Morea Print service, and an auto power On and Off button. It weighs around 13 pounds.
- Its dimensions are 17.2× 11.7× 7.5 inches.
- Its color is white.
- It has Air Print and Morea Print features.
- It has a disc label printing.
- It has an LCD screen.
- You may connect it with Alexa also.
- Its paper size is 8.5× 11 inches.
- It takes little space for accommodation.
- Printing with it is not time-consuming.
- It is perfect for office use.
- It weighs less than traditional printers.
- It is a bit noisy.
- It is not compatible with cloud print.
- Its printing speed is a bit slow.
The Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless ALL in One Photo Printer with a sleek and compact design is good to go with office work. It takes little space for accommodation, which is a plus point. It does make noise, but that’s okay if there are other features at such a low price.
HP Desk Jet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer
You may fit this tiny and compact printer anywhere at home and office. It saves up to 50 % on ink and never runs out with HP instant ink. It can print 2.5 × 2.5 as many pages with optional Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. Its input tray capacity is 60 pages, and the output tray capacity is 25 pages. Its black and white printing speed is fast, but color printing speed is a bit slow. The printer also comes with an in-built scanner for your ease.
It can wirelessly print, copy, and scan-all at one place! It can print from smartphones, tablets, and laptops. It comes with a one-year limited hardware warranty and is of plastic.
- It weighs only 5.13 pounds.
- The HP allows you to quickly set up your printer, scan, order toner, and print from the cloud.
- It comes with a seven segmented plus LCD.
- It supports a range of paper sizes from 3 × 5 into 8.5×14, including letter, legal, 4×6 inches, 5×7 inches, 8×10 inches, and number 10 envelopes.
- Its output tray capacity is 25 sheets.
- It works with Alexa and Google.
- Its İSO color print speed is 5.5 pages per minute.
- Its ISO mono print speed is 8 pages per minute.
- Its memory standard is 64 MB Integrated DDR1.
- Its printing technology is HP Thermal Inkjet.
- Its processor speed is 360 MHz.
- It is lightweight.
- It has a sleek and compact design.
- It saves time and electricity.
- Its size is perfect for any place.
- It is simple to set up.
- It can print, copy, and scan.
- It cannot connect to a 5G network.
- It is a bit noisy.
- You frequently have to clean the ink.
- Its printing quality is not flawless.
- It is not portable.
- It doesn’t have a memory card capability.
The HP Desk Jet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer is suitable for picture printing at home or office. The feature to do color printing along with black and white printing makes it unique.
Canon Selphy CP 1300Wireless Compact Photo Printer
It is a perfect portable photo printer for homes and institutes. You can choose between the various options for the size of the picture you want to print with it. It can print with Air print, from Facebook TM and InstagramTM with a canon print application. The whole box comes with a Selphy CP 1300 compact printer, Compact Power Adapter, Paper Cassette, and sample ink/paper.
With this printer’s help, not only are pictures instantly dry, but they look great even for years. With its tilting 3.2 inches LCD screen, it’s easy to choose, edit, and print photos with this.
- It can create collages with shuffle print.
- It can print in many sizes. For instance, postcard size (4.0″ × 6.0″), legal size (3.5″ × 4.7″), and card size (2.1″ × 2.1.”).
- It possesses dye-sublimation technology.
- It has a 3.2″ tilt-up touch LCD.
- It has many connections like Wi-Fi, Air Print, Mopria printing, Memory card, and USB connection.
- It weighs 1.9 pounds.
- Its operating temperature is 5 to 40 °C.
- Its print resolution is up to 256 levels per color (16.8 million colors).
- It is portable.
- It can instantly print photos.
- It comes with an additional battery.
- It gets complicated to connect with Windows Photos.
- It doesn’t connect with multiple devices at the same time.
The Canon Selphy CP 1300Wireless Compact Photo Printer is an excellent choice for a photographer or anyone who loves taking photos. Its mini size allows us to move freely without the fuss of fixing the printer.
What to Look for When Choosing a Wireless Printer under $ 100?
Buying a thing is not an easy task. It requires a lot of stress and research for the best product. It would help if you considered certain things while buying a wireless printer for under $ 100.
Just make sure that the printer has a sleek and compact design. The compact and sleek design can help you keep it in a small space without creating a mess. It saves your place and looks elegant when you place it in one corner of your room.
Noise pollution is increasing day by day and making us irritated and frustrated without any reason. You should make sure that the wireless printer you choose works silently and doesn’t interrupt the whole mode of working. It is crucial because noise disturbs your mood and decreases your passion for work.
Multiple Connectivity Options
Before buying a wireless printer, make sure it has multiple connectivity options. The more, the better! The most common connectivity choices are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cloud, and Personal Area Network (PAN). It will help you print from your devices easily without depending upon wires.
Always check the printer for its print quality. Many things affect the print quality, like the print head’s design and ink’s quality, but Dpi is the primary source of good printing. Check the specifications and choose the one with excellent print quality as it is the printer’s primary function. You can also read consumer reviews on it.
Wireless printers are essential in today’s fast-moving world. All the wireless printers we reviewed above prove to be excellent wireless printers. However, the best we chose to pick among them is Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless. It qualifies for the overall best wireless printer in our list due to its portability and additional battery capacity.
It prints instantly and makes no noise while functioning. It is also available in different sizes for your ease. This printer can print pictures, and the good news is that the printed pictures dry quickly because of its smooth printing quality. Apart from that, it has many connectivity options, such as Wi-Fi, Air Print, Mopria printing, memory card, and USB.
Printers are the need of the hour. Printing holds great importance in everyone’s life, especially people related to academics and business. Traditional printers were bulky and used to take massive space for accommodation. There had issues with sockets too.
The arrival of wireless printers has solved this problem once for all. Now, we can print remotely by using various connectivity options these wireless printers offer. They print relatively fast and usually come in compact and sleek designs. It means you can easily keep them in any corner of your room or office and do not need massive space for accommodation.
Moreover, these printers are very lightweight and portable, and you can carry them easily. An obvious advantage of wireless printers is that you do not need cables to connect them with your device. The subjective list we compiled above of the 5 best wireless printers with our top recommendation, Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless, can help you step into the tech market informed.
Leave a Reply